Friday, October 5, 2012

IF THE VILLAINS HAD WON...

Ever wonder what would have happened if some of Disney’s most popular villains had won the final battles in their movies – if Scar had remained King of the Jungle, if Jafar hadn’t been banished to the Cave of Wonders, if Gaston had maintained a better grip on that castle balcony?

Artist Justin Turrentine (of www.DeviantArt.com) took a stab at answering that question this Halloween season, as he tucked himself away in the land of what almost was and created these beautiful drawings featuring your favorite Disney villains!

I took the liberty of writing some fun captions for each – post your ideas of what the characters are thinking in the comments section below...


"Ooh...surf AND turf. I'm making today my cheat day..."

"Smile with your eyes, smile with your eyes..."

"What? You didn't think I could look this fierce alone, did you?"

"Is this chair a little wobbly to you? That's the last time I go Ikea. "

"And I'll throw in two glass slippers and a Target gift card..."

Brace yourself this Halloween. Looks like evil is making a comeback. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment