Sunday, July 15, 2012

MEET THE DAMES: Asia


I'm Asia, Creator and Blog-Master of Dames Do Disney. I'm a creative, 
bubbly, old-fashioned chick who LOVES to talk and write about anything under the sun! I've got a number of TV and novel projects I'm working on, so I'll be sharing some of those soon. 

In the meantime, check out more about me below:

1. My occupation is:
Comedy Development at a TV network

2. But I really want to be a:
Novelist/TV Writer/Screenwriter Extraordinaire 

3. I'd describe myself in these three words:
Creative, talkative, talented

4. My favorite Disney movie is:
It's hard to top The Lion King with me! The opening still makes my eyes go misty. 

5. My favorite Disney character is:
Minnie Mouse is oh-so-classy.

6. My favorite Disneyland ride is:
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror -- I love everything vintage (music, fashion, movies, etc) and everything Twilight Zone, so it's the combination of champions if you ask me! 

7. Least Favorite Disneyland ride:
Though there is something very disturbing about a children's ride that ends in Hell (Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, I'm talking to you), I'm going with Snow White. It's just too dark. 

8. If I was locked in Disneyland overnight, I would:
Have my own parade down Main Street!

9. Disney character I'm most like: 
I'd say Belle. We're both hopeless romantics who love to read, are kind to animals, and LOOOOOVE France! 

10. Disney character my husband should THANK HIS LUCKY STARS isn't real:
Captain Shang from Mulan. The man is hurt-me-gorgeous. If I had to train with him, ie: "I'll Make a Man Out of You", I wouldn't be able to concentrate. I'd probably forget the difference between left and right. 



11. If I got a job at Disneyland, I'd be: 
Princess Tiana! I'd love to perform her songs and dances in the middle of New Orleans Square!


12. NOTABLE DISNEYLAND MEMORY OR OPINION:
In fourth grade, I got to preview Indiana Jones Adventure when my Dad was broadcasting at Disneyland, and got to ride up the backstage elevator and skip the line. It was so cool! But, as I later learned, so is the line queue! :-)

NEXT UP,  FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE DAMES DID CARS LAND...

No comments:

Post a Comment