Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MEET THE DAMES: Melody


Melody (aka: Mel) is another one of my best friends from junior high. We all met at the same school, but Melody and I danced and played in orchestra together, too! She's a sweet, quirky, musically-gifted chick (not to mention one hell-of-a photo model) who runs her own piano teaching business in Southern California.

Check out more about her below, and her piano teaching here:
Piano by Melody

1. My occupation is:
Independent Piano Teacher

2. But I really want to be a:
Independent Piano Teacher

3. I'd describe myself in these three words: 
Shy, goofy, sweet

4. My favorite Disney movie is: 
I'm terrible with favorites, so I will give a favorite: Aladdin

5. My favorite Disney character is:
Piglet

6. My favorite Disneyland ride is:
Once again, a favorite ride is The Pirates of the Caribbean and a favorite is Indiana Jones.

7. Least favorite Disneyland ride is:
Unfortunately, I do have a least favorite: Snow White. If we include DCA, it's The Little Mermaid!

8. If I was locked in Disneyland overnight, I would:
Have a party, or wedding!

9. Disney character I'm most like:
Piglet

10. Disney character my boyfriend should THANK HIS LUCKY STARS isn't real:
Aladdin
11. If I got a job at Disneyland, I'd be a:
I've always said this since I was little. I want to be a monkey in Fantasmic, a gingerbread cookie in the Christmas parade or Music Supervisor. I need more training for each of course.

12. NOTABLE DISNEYLAND MEMORY OR OPINION:
I spent the turn of the century at Disneyland. It was one of the most fantastic Disneyland experiences. I sat with my best friends at the time, in front of the castle for hours to wait for the year 2000. Every hour Mickey came out and did a little dance until it was time to ring it in.

That's Melody! Stay tuned for Part Three of our Meet the Dames series: ASIA!





No comments:

Post a Comment