Sunday, July 8, 2012

MEET THE DAMES: Leigh




Leigh has been one of my best friends since junior high. She's a cool, funky, artistic chick who also happens to serve as the Dames Do Disney Official Blog Photographer. Check out more about her below, and more of her photography at:

1. My occupation is:
Photographer/Post Production Coordinator

2. But I really want to be a:
Photographer/Director/Editor

3. In three words, I am:
Observant, fun, loyal

4. My favorite Disney movie is:
Aladdin

5. My favorite Disney character is:
Pluto

6. My favorite Disneyland ride is:
Pirates of the Caribbean

7. My least favorite Disneyland ride is:
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

8. If I were locked in Disneyland overnight, I'd:

9. The Disney character I am most like is:
Donald Duck

10. Disney character my boyfriend should THANK HIS LUCKY STARS isn't real: 
John Smith from Pocahontas


11. If I got a job at Disneyland, I'd be a: 
PhotoPass Photographer

12. My most notable Disney memory or experience: 
When I won VIP seating for Fantasmic! during the "Year of a Million Dreams", and we sat next to Macaulay Culkin and Mila Kunis

That's Leigh! STAY TUNED for Part Two of our "Meet the Dames" series: MELODY!




No comments:

Post a Comment